Monday, December 1, 2014

Tie the tag on with a pipe cleaner...

I was goofing around with a pipe cleaner when I thought, why not use these to hang tags on gift bags. So I did, and it works like a charm.  You just twist it around the handle and it's on good and tight.

My tag features Some Odd Girl digital image Winter Tobie.  He is so fitting for boy cards, tags, layouts...love him. I also got into the Liquid Applique and gave him some seriously dimensional fur on his hat and boots - such a fun product.




More holiday stuff to come!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea with the pipe cleaners on the tags, I'll have to try it during the holidays! I'm a sucker for adorable tags...which is exactly what this is, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cute tag. Great job on Tobie's hair.

    ReplyDelete