Saturday, October 18, 2014

My little gift box

OOoooh, I got the cutest winter paper pad, stamps, and wood veneer goodies from my Lawn Fawn goodie gift that I had to create something with it NOW.  I know I swore I wouldn't make anything Christmas until October was over, but...




This was a paper mache box I had picked up a bit ago.  I used the 6x6 paper pad Snow Day, along with the stamp set Snow Day. I like the kraft peeking through with the white, greens, and teal colors so I purposely left it. It was easy to do and I think the end product is so much more exciting than wrapping paper. 

 Memento ink was used and the bunnies were highlighted with Copics.  I am entering this into the Lawnscaping FIT DT challenge.




3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this box is so darn cute. Totally LOVE the DPs, image, and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, what a beautiful box, love the colours and the bunny image is so cute!
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome box and everything looks adorable! The is so beautiful and the tiny bunnies are the hit,they are so cute.Also love wood veneers,they give all times a special look,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete