Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Housewarming Party!

I had fun making this card for the Housewarming Party at Catherine Pooler's blog.  Marvelous prizes offered and I discovered 'Stamp Nation' as well.  How did I miss hearing about that site??


I did a window once before and remembered I had a larger window left over, and some great cloud paper for the outside (sorry only had a scrap left with no manufacturer name).  I dug around and found the window and then grabbed some Echo Park and Bazzill papers.  I even dusted off a punch from Martha Stewart.  Embellishments and letter stickers from Freckled Fawn, Teresa Collins, and Chic Tags.

In case you can't tell, you are inside the house looking out!

Entering this into Catherine's Housewarming challenge



10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling! Thank you for joining the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Melissa! I love the wood veneer bird. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa this came out so awesome! The curtains look like they are billowing. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your window card, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute window
    scene!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the curtains and the birdie in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little window scene is freaking awesome! I love your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete