Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fatty Cat!

This could really be a stamp made of our cat Neuman, especially since I have colored it just like our fatty cat.  Neuman is a bit overweight but he just can't turn down his morning bowl of milk and believe me if he doesn't get it, you cannot live with him he becomes so obnixious.

I used Art Impression stamps and colored with Copic Markers, other goodies from my stash of Doodlebug Designs.  My daughter wanted a 'very simple card' to put a gift card in for tonight and it's perfect because her friend has a fat orange cat as well!






Oh, the cat wiggles and wobbles, I forgot to mention that.
Meow!


5 comments:

  1. hehehe, we saw a bunch of these stamps last weekend. all were hilarious!! this is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this is totally awesome!!! Love him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, Melissa! Love the fatty cat colored orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the cat against the blue background. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions! Renee

    ReplyDelete